Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the health care crisis, the Aru Foundation used the teleworking mode from 2020 until March 2021. As of April of this year, the members of the Aru Foundation they return to face-to-face work at the Foundation office with a biosafety protocol against COVID-19:
Actions that personnel must carry out upon entering the work establishment:
• Verify that temperature measurement equipment, footbaths and logbooks are ready to be used.
• Disinfect your hands, clean shoes and ensure the correct use of gloves and masks.
• Support in verifying that all people who are about to enter the workplace disinfect their hands (in the disinfectant dispensers located at the entrance doors) and record their body temperature.
• Body temperature must be less than 37.5º C, otherwise, entry will not be allowed.
Actions in the execution of work activities:
• Keep your distance from colleagues and external visitors; In case of need of attention to external visitor, verify that it complies with the hygiene and personal disinfection standards, taking the receipt in case of delivering-receiving documents or any other object.
• Permanently use a chinstrap.
• Before and after using any commonly used accessory and/or entering any environment, you must clean and disinfect your hands.
• Keep furniture tidy and clean (armchair, desk, tables, chairs, cabinets and others), equipment (computer, printer, transformers, stabilizers, telephone and others that are in your charge), machines, filing cabinets and documents that are for personal use.
• Eliminate personal waste (hygienic tissues and/or similar) depositing them exclusively in the trash cans available in each office.
Actions at the end of the working day:
• Make sure to leave the products, materials, equipment; chairs, televisions and other furniture that has been used properly clean, disinfected and tidy.
• Report suspicious situations of COVID-19 symptoms during the completed workday.