Poor non-poor: A proxy media test application to classify the Bolivian population from the 2018 and 2019 household surveys: It was the fourth TIA of 2022. It was in charge of our researcher Josue Cortez and the presentation was accompanied for the comments and analysis of Pablo Evia, an expert in economic policies. This TIA shows the importance of identifying vulnerable groups to focus social policy.
- The Aru Foundation provided training in SQL Server to the Ministry of Economy and Public Finances
- Podcast competition “Young Voices #EnDemocracia”.
- 3rd Applied Research Workshop “Changes in population and distribution of seats in the Lower Chamber in Bolivia”.
- Learn how to use Stata software for data analysis with our basic course!
- Aru Foundation launches “Facts & Figures”: a section to disseminate data and foster the development of young researchers