In the TIA Applied Research Workshop we talk about the Balance of power within the home and child welfare in #Bolivia: the relationship between the years of education of the heads of the household and the schooling and work of the children. It was in charge of our researcher Gilmar Belzu and the presentation was accompanied by the comments and analysis of Carlos Gutiérrez, an expert in Monitoring and Evaluation at Unicef Bolivia. This TIA represented an important advance in the investigation against child labor in Bolivia.
- The Aru Foundation provided training in SQL Server to the Ministry of Economy and Public Finances
- Podcast competition “Young Voices #EnDemocracia”.
- 3rd Applied Research Workshop “Changes in population and distribution of seats in the Lower Chamber in Bolivia”.
- Learn how to use Stata software for data analysis with our basic course!
- Aru Foundation launches “Facts & Figures”: a section to disseminate data and foster the development of young researchers