ARU Foundation returns to face-to-face work with biosafety protocol
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the health care crisis, the ARU Foundation used teleworking mode in 2020 until March 2021. As of April of this year, the members of the ARU Foundation return to face-to-face work at the Foundation office with a biosafety protocol against COVID-19:
Actions that staff must perform upon entering the work establishment:
- Verify that temperature measurement equipment, footbaths and log books are ready to be used.
- Disinfect your hands, clean shoes and ensure the correct use of gloves and chinstraps.
- Support in the verification that all people who are about to enter the workplace disinfect their hands (in the disinfectant dispensers they can at the entrance doors) and record their body temperature.
- Body temperature must be less than 37.5º C, otherwise, your income will not be lost.
- Keep your distance from colleagues and outside visitors; In case of need of attention to an external visitor, verify that he complies with the hygiene and personal disinfection standards, taking the safeguard in case of delivering-receiving documents or any other object.
- Permanently use chinstrap and latex gloves.
- Before and after using any commonly used accessory and / or entering any environment, you must clean and disinfect your hands.
- Maintain orderly and clean furniture (armchair, desk, tables, chairs, cabinets and others), equipment (computer, printer, transformers, stabilizers, telephone and others that are in your charge), machines, filing cabinets and documents that are for personal use.
- Eliminate personal waste (hygienic tissues and / or similar) depositing them exclusively in the trash cans available in each office.
- Make sure to leave the products, materials, equipment; chairs, televisions and other furniture that have been properly cleaned, disinfected and tidy.
- Report suspicious situations of COVID-19 symptoms during the completed workday.