In order to promote collaboration between institutions towards the implementation of more robust joint projects, the ARU Foundation has cooperation agreements with both public and private institutions within the national scope and in the international arena. The inter-institutional agreements promote, finally, the exchange of tools and knowledge that facilitate the development of the research and increase, through the debate, its quality in Bolivia. To date, the ARU Foundation has consolidated its cooperation relations with the following institutions:
Institute for Socioeconomic Research
- Applied Research Workshops
- Impact Assessment Course for Policymakers
Private University of Santa Cruz
- Quantitative Tools for Data Analysis.
- Course Information Collection in the City of Santa Cruz: EMIO Project.
- Workshops on gender equality in the labor market.
University of San Andres
- Quantitative Tools for Data Analysis Course
- Information Collection in the City of La Paz: EMIO Project.
- Invitation to Students to Research Internships
Bolivian Private University
- Course of quantitative Tools for Data Analysis.
- Information Collection in the City of Cochabamba: EMIO
- Project. Invitation to Students to Research Internships
Departmental Autonomous Government of Tarija
Measurement, analysis and interpretation of the Multidimensional Poverty Index (IPM) from the department of Tarija
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- Econometric study on benefits and costs saved to the State by conciliation in court
- Measurement of employment and income indicators associated with the Technical Training Project
- Calculation of the multidimensional poverty index of the Inclusive Markings project
- Evaluation of effects and impact generated by the old FTP project on employment conditions and income levels.
Konrad Adenauer FoundationEvidence Based Encounters
Latin American Research Initiative for Public Policies (ILAIPP)Member of the network of think tanks
Association of Economics of Latin America and the Caribbean (LACEA)Member of this Association
INGSA & International Council for Science –ICSUResearch Associates Grant Programme 2018
Evidence generation and advocacy workshops: time use, care economy and public investment
Voice on the State of SDGs - SVSS
Country Case Study of State of the SDG´s in Bolivia
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Diagnosis, analysis and proposal of social protection for children.
- Support to the Country Program for Evidence Generation and Knowledge Management on the situation of children in Bolivia
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Preparation a diagnostic study with a gender perspective on the situation of human trafficking and migrant smuggling at the national level